- Conduct acceptance testing on all developed features.
- Conduct unit, feature, integration and regression testing.
- Continuously audit the reliability, performance, and functionality of software products.
- Develop and document quality checklists and acceptance test cases.
- Design and execute test plans on software applications using test automation frameworks.
- Test the hardware usage & its installed firmware.
Required skills and experiences
- Background in software engineering and object oriented programming
- At least 1 year of test engineering experience
- Disciplined eye for detail
- Bsc. in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Structured approach to testing
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Ability to quickly and accurately document, verbalize and explain issues and bugs
- Knowledge in software testing types and techniques
- Knowledge in test planning and test strategy design
- Knowledge in test script initiation and execution for automation is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner with limited direction and guidance
- Exposure to a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Leadership opportunity to a diverse team
- Collaboration with dynamic, ambitious and disciplined management
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements
- Maximum exposure to a booming startup environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Total task complexity completed per day
- Bugs reported and resolved per day
- Constant reporting and follow up
- Quality and efficiency of code
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team’s capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders’ journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
- Employee Stock Options from contract day 1 (after probation period)
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Access to the Garment IO Subject Matter Expert network for coaching and mentoring
- Flexible hours
District 10, Sheikh Zayed
Who we’re looking for
An ambitious, excited, resourceful leader with a passion to code a difference. An avid learner who’s not afraid to dive headfirst. A passionate problem-solver who can get the job done with a team.
|Job Category||Software Development|