- Conduct unit, feature, integration and regression testing.
- Continuously audit the reliability, performance, and functionality of software products.
- Develop and document quality checklists and acceptance test cases.
- Design and execute test plans on software applications using test automation frameworks.
- Manage, track and prioritize issues/bugs.
- Maintain and update test plans, test cases, and testing environment.
- Design and manage software tours and user documentation.
- Perform application security audits.
- Run UI acceptance tests and analyses.
- Work closely with the operation team to ensure full understanding of the software usage.
- Test the hardware usage & its installed firmware.
Required skills and experiences
- At least 1 year of test engineering experience
- A disciplined eye for detail
- Bsc. in Computer Science or similar discipline
- A structured approach to testing
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Ability to quickly and accurately document, verbalize and explain issues and bugs
- Knowledge in software testing types and techniques
- Knowledge in test planning and test strategy design
- Knowledge in test script initiation and execution for Automation is a plus
- Familiarity with test management tools (e.g. qTest, Zephyr…) and SQL
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner with limited direction and guidance
- Exposure to a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Leadership opportunity to a diverse team
- Collaboration with dynamic, ambitious and disciplined management
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements
- Maximum exposure to a booming startup environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Total task complexity completed per day
- Bugs reported and resolved per day
- User story points completed per 2-week sprint
- Constant reporting and follow up
- Quality and efficiency of code
District 10, Sheikh Zayed
Who we’re looking for
An ambitious, excited, resourceful leader with a passion to code a difference. An avid learner who’s not afraid to dive headfirst. A passionate problem-solver who can get the job done with a team.
|Job Category||Software Development|