We’re looking for a results-driven senior software test engineer to take the product to the next level. Someone who is forefront of detecting issues and providing solutions.
- Analyzing user stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members.
- Execute all levels of testing (Function, Integration, Regression, Automated)
- Review business requirements and provide input.
- Prepare and review test plans.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Execute tests (manual).
- Report defects and assist in their understanding.
- Writing Bug Reporting & Test Case skills.
- Prepare and present test reports.
- Train, mentor and supervise junior software testing engineers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Background in software engineering and object oriented programming
- At least 3 years of test engineering experience
- Disciplined eye for detail
- BSc. in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Structured approach to testing
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Ability to quickly and accurately document, verbalize and explain issues and bugs
- Knowledge in software testing types and techniques
- Knowledge in test planning and test strategy design
- Knowledge in test script initiation and execution of automation is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner with limited direction and guidance
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Access to the Garment IO Subject Matter Expert network for coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working hours.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Reports To||Software Development Lead|