At least 1 year of practical ReactJS experience is required.
- Develop new features and enhance existing ones using ReactJS
- Research and advise on software development best practices
- Assess technical debt and advise on resolutions
- Troubleshoot major issues and resolve them in a sustainable manner
Required skills and experience
- At least 1 year professional experience working with ReactJS
- Experience with Object Oriented, open source programming
- Ability and persistence to work with a team on large tasks
- Professionalism in meeting deadlines
- Strong time management capabilities
- Effective communication
- Strong dedication and commitment to the team and the work being done
- React Hooks
- Integrating with RESTful APIs
- NodeJS (backend technology)
- MongoDB (database engine)
- Redis (caching)
- CSS pre-processors (SASS/LESS)
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team’s capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders’ journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
- Employee Stock Options from contract day 1 (after probation period)
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Access to the Garment IO Subject Matter Expert network for coaching and mentoring
- Flexible hours
- Exposure to a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Collaboration with a dynamic, ambitious and disciplined team
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements
- Maximum exposure to a booming startup environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Total task complexity completed per day
- Bugs reported and resolved per day
- User story points completed per 2-week sprint
- Constant reporting and follow up
- Quality and efficiency of code
District 10, Sheikh Zayed
Who we’re looking for
An ambitious, excited, resourceful leader with a passion to code a difference. An avid learner who’s not afraid to dive head first. A passionate problem-solver who can get the job done with a team.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Minimum Degree||Bsc. in Computer Science or related discipline|
|Contract Type||Full Time|