- Factory visits in all over Egypt (one-day trips) (60%)
- Home (30%)
- Garment IO office in Sheikh Zayed (10%)
Shadow and assist Operations Analysts in achieving the following:
- Support factories with training, issue handling and responding to inquiries
- Analyze new factory requirements and document them
- Conduct frequent factory visits for consultancy, support and training
- Maintain effective, prompt and accurate communication with all factories
- Continuously monitor factory performance and advise factory management on maximizing the benefit from Garment IO
- Recommend changes to the manufacturing process or incentive schemes to help factories create the best value out of Garment IO deployment
- Map pre-deployment manufacturing processes for new factories
- Study how the new factory works and what its priorities are
- Execute the deployment plan for Garment IO in new factories while taking the above into consideration
- Coordinate with Admin to maintain accurate records of equipment, devices and Garment IO hardware
- Coordinate hardware and equipment deliveries to factories and issue their delivery receipts
- Willingness to travel to factories in Egypt on one-day assignments
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic & English
- Effective and organized online and face-to-face communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with diverse groups from different backgrounds
- Strong time management capabilities
- Dedication and commitment to deliverables
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team’s capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders’ journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
- Experience working in national B2B operations
- Exposure to a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Learning state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies
- Collaboration with a dynamic, ambitious and disciplined team
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements