We are looking for an avid learner pursuing a career in marketing and public relations to join our internship program. The role will require a sharp, flexible team player with a can-do attitude. Responsibilities and tasks will include all-around marketing and public relations needs for Garment IO, from managing social media presence to holding client events. This position guarantees a rich learning experience for a dedicated young professional excited about the tech startup scene.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create frequent digital content for website and social media channels in line with Garment IO’s communications strategy
- Manage Garment IO’s online performance, actively aiming to maximize positive exposure to potential customers, investors and talent
- Plan and execute occasional PR events
- Look after the image of Garment IO’s team, including arranging for professional photoshoots and promotional videos
Our Ideal Intern
- Excellent communicator, multi-tasker and team player who thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Attentive to details, has an eye for aesthetics and holds themselves to very high quality standards
- Passionate about tech startups
- Cooperative and flexible team player who prioritizes Garment IO’s interest
- Avid learner who takes initiative with a can-do attitude
- Excellent writing abilities
- Exceptional command in both Arabic and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other prominent design tools
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team’s capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders’ journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
Why Garment IO
- Experience at a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Collaboration with a dynamic, ambitious and disciplined team
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements
- Exposure to international fund-raising activities and investors relations