We are looking for a sharp, passionate and flexible team-player to handle all marketing & communications needs for Garment IO. The role requires strategizing for and branding Garment IO as a cutting edge Egyptian tech startup for potential clients, investors and remarkable talent. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the team, and act as the ultimate brand ambassador to Garment IO, representing it online and offline at all times.
- Develop communications strategy and action plan to realize Garment IO’s vision of positioning the company as, both, an exceptionally attractive international business partner and employer
- Join forces with Business Development to carry out market research activities
- Collaborate with HR on developing and implementing employer branding strategies
- Create frequent digital content for website and social media channels in line with developed strategies
- Manage Garment IO’s online performance, actively aiming to maximize positive exposure to potential customers, investors and talent
- Generate press releases featuring Garment IO’s news and success stories
- Maintain quality relationships with media channels, investors and other key stakeholders
- Plan and execute occasional PR events
- Look after the image of Garment IO’s team, including arranging for professional photoshoots and promotional videos
- Produce marketing & sales materials including pitches and proposals in coordination with the leadership and sales teams
- Participate in external meetings with clients and investors as needed
- Excellent communicator, multi-tasker and team player who thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Attentive to details, has an eye for aesthetics and holds themselves to very high quality standards
- Passionate about tech startups and software development
- Experienced in marketing and fundraising for tech startups
- Cooperative and flexible team player who prioritizes Garment IO’s interest
- Avid learner who takes initiative with a can-do attitude
- Excellent writing abilities
- Knowledge of SEO strategies
- Exceptional command in both Arabic and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Dedicated Employee Stock Option Package from day 1 of employment contract
- Experience at a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Collaboration with a dynamic, ambitious and disciplined team
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements
- Exposure to international fund-raising activities and investors relations
- Financial and facility support for learning opportunities including workshops, trainings, certifications and online courses
- Premium private health insurance
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team’s capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders’ journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
|Job Category||Business Development|
|Minimum Degree||Bsc. in Marketing or similar discipline|
|Contract Type||Full Time|