Design and adapt our custom hardware.
- Design and maintain hardware products including PCBs and electro-mechanical enclosures
- Plan and execute the complete design cycle including design requirements analysis, conceptual design development, electronic board schematic and layout development, design validation using development kits, electrical design release for manufacturing and design documentation
- Analyze all product performance pricing and propose design changes for cost reduction
- Develop test plan for hardware products including Design for Testability (DFT)
- Evaluate new software and hardware during deployment to ensure smooth functioning of system
- Assess the technical offers from Manufacturing partners and collaborate with them to ensure timely supply of systems and devices as per specification
- Provide training to the operation team and supervise work to ensure compatibility and reliability
Required skills and experience
- Strong technical background and familiarity with circuit design principles and logic design
- Excellent knowledge of schematic capture and pcb layout CAD tools
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience developing low-level debug firmware is a plus
- Ability to be independent
- Ability to travel as required
- Exposure to a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Learning state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies
- Collaboration with a dynamic, ambitious and disciplined team
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements
- Maximum exposure to a software developing environment
- Experience through the software development cycle from requirements analysis to delivery
Key Performance Indicators
- Total task complexity completed per day
- Constant reporting and follow up
- Quality and efficiency of the designed product
Who we’re looking for
- An ambitious, excited, resourceful candidate with a passion to design and creation.
- An avid learner who’s not afraid to dive head first.
- A passionate problem-solver who can get the job done independently.
|Job Category||Hardware Design|
|Minimum Degree||Bsc. in Electronics Engineering or similar|