Garment IO is seeking a self-driven, detail oriented Data analyst who is passionate about creating insights from data and turning them into real business actions
- Using automated tools to extract data
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Setting up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Researching new ways to make use of data
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Experience in NoSQL Database structures especially MongoDB
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau and Data Studio
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Flexible working hours
Work Location: Hybrid
- Garment IO office in Sheikh Zayed, Giza (80%)
- Factory visits in Egypt (20%)