Work location: full-time at the Garment IO Sheikh Zayed Office.
Working hours: 8:30AM to 4:30PM Sunday to Thursday. Saturdays on-call and message support from home from 8:30AM to 4:30PM for urgencies and emergencies only.
- Maintain effective, prompt and accurate communication with all factories via phone, chat and email in Arabic and English
- Support factories with on-call and online training, technical support, issue handling and responding to inquiries
- Validate and report technical bugs and coordinate efforts to resolve them with technical teams
- Continuously monitor factory performance and advise factory management on maximizing the benefit from Garment IO via concise messages on the opportunities they can capitalize on
- Document responses, cases and Standard Operating Procedures for technical support
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic & English
- Effective and organized online and phone communication skills
- Ability and persistence to work alone supporting multi-stakeholder, large factories
- Strong time management capabilities
- Dedication and commitment to deliverables
- Background in software or technical support
The Garment IO Values
It is very important Garment IO team members believe and commit to practicing the following values:
- Continuous Improvement: We thrive to always improve. We put effort in understanding how we can get better then put the work to grow as a people and company every day.
- Ownership & Accountability: I own my task, my process and my responsibility. I transfer ownership with faith and belief in my team’s capacity to execute splendidly.
- Resilience: We welcome and celebrate adversity. It is part of our fabric. We help each other rise above it every time.
- Empathy: We practice understanding our stakeholders’ journeys to make sure we contribute positively to them.
- Value Creation: Our clients are our partners. We are genuinely interested in their long-term success. Everything we do is designed to create real sustainable value to our clients.
- Top-of-the-line medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Experience working in national B2B operations
- Exposure to a booming startup in a fast-paced environment and interesting challenges
- Learning state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies
- Collaboration with a dynamic, ambitious and disciplined team
- Growth with compelling needs and requirements
Key Performance Indicators
- Client satisfaction from support review
- Time to respond to tickets
- Time to resolve tickets
Who we’re looking for
An ambitious, organized and self-disciplined individual with a powerful self-driven and autonomous attitude. Someone who has sincere dedication to accurate delivery and on-point process implementation. Someone who is not afraid to work alone, handle large responsibility and take initiative in dealing with multiple stakeholders.