Are you ready to embark on a dynamic career journey as an Operation Analyst with Garment IO? We are seeking a passionate and results-driven individual to join us. Garment IO is offering an exciting full-time Hybrid Operation Analyst position based in Alexandria. The Operation Analyst will play a pivotal role in building positive client relationships, understanding their needs, and ensuring their satisfaction with Garment IO’s services. This dynamic role involves managing and monitoring accounts, providing technical assistance, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The position offers a unique blend of remote work and in-person interactions, allowing for flexibility and work-life balance. Garment IO is seeking an ambitious and customer-centric professional to join their innovative team and contribute to their growth and success. Join Garment IO now to be part of a revolutionary journey in the industry and unleash your potential as an Operation Analyst in Alexandria!
- Provide support to factories by offering training, handling issues, and responding to inquiries.
- Analyze and document new factory requirements.
- Conduct regular visits to factories for consultancy, support, and training purposes.
- Ensure effective, prompt, and accurate communication is maintained with all factories.
- Map out pre-deployment manufacturing processes for new factories.
- Collaborate with the Admin department to maintain precise records of equipment, devices, and hardware.
- Coordinate the delivery of hardware and equipment to factories, ensuring the issuance of accurate delivery receipts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Over two years of experience in account management or operations analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering is a Must.
- Open to frequent travel to both domestic and international factories for short-term assignments.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Demonstrates effective and organized communication skills in both online and face-to-face interactions.
- Capable of maintaining positive relationships with diverse groups from various backgrounds.
- Exhibits the ability to work independently in large factory settings with persistence.
- Strong time management skills.
- Dedicated and committed to meeting deliverables.
- Experience in the garment manufacturing industry is a plus
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Factory visits (90%)
- Office Visits (10%)